Emmy Awards worst-dressed: are these some of the most eye-watering fashion fails over the years?
Cindy Crawford wearing a beret, Jennifer Aniston with “dreadlocks” and Heidi Klum in that yellow dress.
Yes, we’re talking about some of the fashion moments that have not been winners on the Primetime Emmy Awards red carpet.
Here is a look back at a few dresses we hope have been relegated to the back of the wardrobe.
1. Heidi Klum’s yellow dress was just a muddle of styles
2. Yes, Jennifer Aniston, you’re laughing – but would you still if you re-visited this look?
3. Folks this actually happened. Cindy Crawford wore a beret on the red carpet. True story.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker’s outfit from 2000 looked like a candy floss treat instead of couture.
5. Gwyneth Paltrow thought a two-piece was a good idea. It wasn’t.
6. Hello, is Lena Dunham anywhere to be found among this ruffled affair?
7. We love a pants suit as much as the next person. But for the Emmy’s red carpet? Not so much, January Jones.
8. Mad Men star Christina Hendricks doesn’t get it wrong very often. But this look was not a winner.
This year’s Primetime Emmy Awards will be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.